Does Radiohead's King of Limbs Part II really exist? The evidence mounts and even the most skeptical conspiracy theorists are letting themselves get a tad excited by the thought of only having heard half the album at this point!
Judge the evidence for yourself...
- The last song on King of Limbs is entitled "Separator." Is this song the separation between the two halves of the album?
- Lyrics in "Separator" state: "And if you think this is over/ then you're wrong."
- The physical album is double vinyl. And, clocking in at just thirty-seven minutes, it could fit easily on one LP.
- King of Limbs is the shortest Radiohead album to date. It's even shorter than their debut, Pablo Honey. Not the band's style.
- They have done virtually NO press for the album at this point. What are they waiting for?
- Download file for King of Limbs was titled "TKOL1." Why the 1?